Overview of Business Analyst
Overview of Data Science
Introduction to Data Analysis
Data Analysis in R
Basic Statistics dataset in R
Univariate Statistics dataset in R
Theoretical testing in R
S&P- 500 Indices
Marks and Hours study
Finding Insurance Damages
Market Basket Analysis
Time Series Modelling
ARIMA in R
Relax & Revise
Data Science Course
Data Science course is designed to help meet the expanding needs for these "Data Scientists", who are skilled in the utilization of a unique blend of Science, Art and Business. Students will learn to combine tools and techniques from statistics, computer science, data visualization and the social sciences to solve problems using data.
Data Visualization Course
Data Visualization course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
Business Analytics Course
Business analytics certification program will provide you with the edge when you look at the competitive market. With Business Analytics training course, you are able to extract useful information from scores of bytes in a few minutes.
Business Analytics Course in Delhi -Fees modules & Other Details
Business Analytics Course Modules:
1. Overview of Business Analyst and Data Science.
2. Introduction to Data Analysis and preparing data for analysis in R Language
• Understanding the concept of R and learn to work with R Software
• Studying Credit Card Data using R
• Learn different type of Credit Card data
• Learn salary calculation of credit card customers
• Operation in R: basic operation, string operation, vectors in R
• Lists and data frames in R
• Outlining the data of Credit Card
• Maintaining, planning and Stuffing data in R
3. Basic Statistics and Univariate Statistics on the Credit Card dataset in R
• Creating # of customers, # of data
• Learn to determine possibilities of # of Credit Cards of users
• Learn to distribute the salary of users
• Determine the confidence interval of customers
• Learn Central Limit Theorem: implementation of confidence of customers on sample
4. Theoretical testing in R for Education dataset
• Determining region of acceptance and rejection
• Learn to calculate alpha and P-value
• Learn to calculate error in p1 and p2
• Learn to score more than 80 % of marks
• Learn Analysis of Variance- ANOVA
• Learn R chi-squared test
5. Learn about NASDAQ-100 and S&P- 500 Indices
• Learn to find out the difference between NASDAQ- 100 and S&P-500
• Learn to validate relationship between NASDAQ- 100 and S&P-500
6. Relationship between marks and hours of study
• Learn to predict # of marks based on # of marks
• Learn simple regression
• Understanding linear aggression
• Sample linear regression
• Understanding R square of marks
7. Learn the techniques of finding insurance damages of new client
• Learning statement of dimension and data
• Creating dummy variables
• Learn random sampling method: used for sampling of data
• Data sets: training, testing and validating
• Learn regression and its different model
• Learn R's inbuilt function
• Learn and visualizing multicollinearity
• Learn techniques to remove p- values and multicollinearity
• ANOVA and methods of its creation
• ANOVA and p- value
• R square: finding, decoding
• R square and multicollinearity
• Linear Regression presumptions
• Heteroscedasticity, BP test
8. Understanding of Logistic Regression
• Logit Equation and Hypothesis
• Conversion of Sigmoid function
• Cut-off matrix
• Logit Model
• Understanding KS Cut-off, F Beta Cut- off, ROC Curves, AUC
• Model for creating Gain, Lift Chart and Concordance
9. Algorithms: Supervised and Unsupervised
• Supervised Algorithm- Cleaning of mobile spam
• Naive Bayes model
• Laplace Estimator Approach
• Algorithm for Insurance Losses: Random Forest Algorithm
• Unsupervised Algorithm
• K-means Clustering
10. Analysis of market basket
• Understanding stored transactions data
• Learn statement of problem and dimensions
• Apriori Algorithm : understanding, techniques of calculating, observing, inspecting and finding output
11. Time Series Modelling
• Understanding Time series Analytics in R
• SMA (Simple Moving Average) method: Learning, methods of calculating, automating
• Understanding MAPE and RMSE
• WMA (Weighted Moving Average): Calculating and automating method
• SES (Single Exponential Smoothing)
• DES (Double Exponential Smoothing): Understanding and calculating
• TES (Triple Exponential Smoothing): Understanding and calculating
12. ARIMA in R
• AR (Autoregressive) and MA (Moving Averages) processes
• ARMA models: Combination of AR & MA
• ARMA to ARIMA
• Learn Dickey Fuller Test
• Box Jenkins model (ACFs and PACFs)
13. Understanding Ridge Regression
• Comparison of Ridge Regression with Linear Regression
• Cost function in Ridge Regression: Understanding and Calculating
• Lambda with Ridge Regression
14. Understanding Neural Network
• Back Propagation, Neural Network
• Nodes of Neural Network
• Network and layer of Neural Network
• Practising of Neural Network
• Performance optimization of Neural Network model
About Business Analytics & Course Details
Analytics is all about utilization of collected data and evaluation helps in forecasting the future situation and determining the best possible solution to tackle with this. Analytics consist of pre collection of data and helps in evaluation of statistical data. All analysis is based on the collected data so there must be highly accuracy in the data; whole prediction of future decision is completely depend upon the data. In the market, lots of institute is available who provide complete training regarding business analytics. The course contains various tactics and methods regarding the usage of statistical data as it are the basis of reliable outcome. To reach on the right decision, the person who is responsible for business analytics must be good in mathematics as it contains formulas which are the foundation of any outcome.
The usage of business analytics is indispensable part in any organization and its applications may vary from business to business. There is no fixed pattern which is a full proof success formula that anyone can apply. Every organization use this according to their utility. Business analytics is a technique which act as core in individual department. It works differently in each department which thing remain constant i.e. objective. The ultimate objective of every organization is to maximize the profit making without decreasing its customizer base and satisfied their customers in most appropriate way.
Before coming on the decision the whole analysis is must which includes presenting the data in the right format to delete the wasteful step i.e. misconception, for easy and fast understanding of data, you can take the help of pie chart, graphs which makes very interesting eye view of the data.
There is no age defined who can practice their future in this field. Anyone who thinks he/she is best in this kind of job and have good understanding of stats and a math lover and can develop themselves much better then business analytics is the right field. Those person who are already in some profession and willing for increment or take one step forward from their career then business analytics is a great option as it has a great scope and jobs are also available in the market.
Many companies practices and incorporates business analytics as a tool which can enhance their decision making process and tries to hire a best and knowledgeable candidate who can fulfill their demand in the most efficient way and can maximize their profit without interrupting its strength of the customers and convince the potential customers also. They can attract more and more customers only when they can successfully compete their competitors and cater their customers beyond their imagination. This requires a best business analytics who can give best decision and aware the company about new changes can come in future and ready themselves in handling those situation.
More About The Course
Business Analytics means analytics based on taking into consideration of historical data and evaluate in the light of various factors and anticipate well informed decision for handling future circumstances. It is the process of making decision through evaluating past data as it helps in ascertaining future opportunities and challenges which may come. It helps the organization to keep informed in advance about the changes in the environment which may come in future and can affect severely to organization actions. It is the precaution in the form of plan and policies which the company decides in advance using various techniques.
As the changes comes in the environment so fast that it emerges the need of business analyst who can predict the future changes which may come and forecast solutions for converting challenges into opportunities which work positively for the company. It increases the demand of talented business analyst. It is an urge of the time to have passionate and dedicated business analyst who have sound knowledge of all the updated techniques and helps in mitigating the impact of future challenges.
This course is helpful for not only who want to explore in the field of job but for also those who want to create the niche in the field of business. They can grow the ability to make sound decision and analyze the available opportunity present by using past data and the latest technology. Decision making using business analysis is not a guess work. It is a full proof answer that you get by thoroughly evaluating various factors and help in various department of the business in taking optimized decision.
Our institute, DELHI COURSES understands each and every aspect and have aim to become a bridge between demanded industry and passionate candidate. Here, we respect every individual’s dream and ambition to become most successful person and try to converting them into reality. That’s the objective on which our institute is set up and tries to fulfill dreams of each and every candidate. For us, every candidate is important and we give focus on them. We do everything what is in our hand but in return we also demand something from you i.e. full dedication, passion toward the goal and have urge to learn different technique. That’s what we want from you.
Those students who are keen for learning new things and passionate about their career then DELHI COURSES is the right place to join and live your dreams and get ready take a lead in the demanded industry who is waiting for talented candidate like you and willing to recruit them. There is lot of expectation is attached to a business analyst as he is responsible for predicting future decision and help in organization in staying above from all their competitors. So, meeting the demand of the organistion is the obligatory duty of business analyst and our obligation is to make you capable of taking lead in the organisation.
Hopefully now you understand the basic concepts and fee structure of Business Analytics / Analyst Course. If you're interested doing business analysis course then you can also take a free demo class at our institute. We have Seven branches in Delhi NCR.
Delhi Courses Branches : Laxmi Nagar | Pitampura | Dwarka | Lajpat Nagar | Gurgaon (Gurugram) | Ghaziabad | Noida.
Still have any queries about Business Analytics / Analyst Course - Let's talk: - 9990716846, 9560740970